Approve HotSeating & Parking features
The Bi4 Approve HotSeating & Parking application will be appreciated by all companies that want to use their offices or entire buildings really efficiently. However, it is a particularly interesting benefit for companies that already use Microsoft 365 software (formerly Office 365). In order for the application to work, access to the tenant is required, so that companies working with Microsoft 365 software can take full advantage of the functions of the system they are already working with.
If the company does not yet use the Microsoft 365 software, but would like to work with the Approve HotSeating & Parking application, it can contact us and we would then agree on the next steps.
When installing on a tenant, the application source code is also installed. The customer has complete access to the application and in the future can make subsequent adjustments and changes himself and further adapt the application to his needs.
Microsoft has rated Approve Hot Seating & Parking as a seamless application built on the company’s technology. It has also been listed on the worldwide Azure Marketplace. Only applications that pass the Microsoft approval process are on this platform.
- The application is very easy to use and contains clear help.
- The application is responsive and adapts to the interface of mobile phone, laptop and desktop.
- Within the application, the user can book his place within several floors, buildings and cities. It is therefore suitable for smaller companies as well as for larger companies that have offices in different cities.
- Each user has an overview of already reserved seats, so they can easily see which days they have booked a seat in the office.
- Limits: the number of bookings (Sharepoint limit) is 30 million, you can use the application for up to 2,000 cities / buildings and you can prepare up to 2,000 zones / locations / open space.
- The recommended maximum number of places on one floor / office is 50, in the case of a larger number, the selection of a place from the plan is no longer very clear, especially on a mobile phone. If you still have more places, the situation can be solved by dividing it into 2 zones (for example, west and east).
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic licenses are enough to run the application (if you have not purchased a Microsoft license, let us know and we will agree on the next step).
- The application is available in Czech, English, German, French and Spanish.