Risks that the application will protect you from
The process of approving incoming invoices in many companies takes place in such a way that the person in charge of approving invoices (hereinafter the administrator) receives an invoice, however, the person does not know whether he can pay it or not. He must therefore ask the responsible person and find out whether the invoice in this amount is in order, whether its performance has been delivered, etc.
However, approving invoices is not the primary job of managers and other employees. The Bi4Approve Invoice application reflects this and simplifies the whole process as much as possible. At the same time, it protects corporate finances. It prevents accounting errors, it does not happen that an erroneous invoice is paid, an invoice, the fulfillment of which was not delivered completely, there were accounting frauds, etc.
Main advantages of the application:
- unification of the flow of incoming invoices of the company
- automatic incorporation of incoming invoices into the application
- allocation of individual invoices to a given center or project
- submission for approval to the appropriate manager
- approval check before invoice payment
- automatic sending and loading of data via XML into the accounting system POHODA
- retrieves electronic invoices from the ISDOC standard
- all data is stored on a Microsoft 365 sharepoint